Enter a world more terrifying than you can imagine at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights – the most intense, spine-tingling event to besiege Southern California – now with more mazes than ever. The studio that spawned the original monster movie genre, once again, breathes new life into your darkest nightmares – bringing deeper fears and more hair-raising encounters to all-new immersive worlds of the living, the dead, and the in-between.
From some of the most haunting moments in film and television come 10 new spine-chilling mazes that will have you screaming all night long:
- Discover the dark secrets that lurk in the Upside Down in the next chapter of Netflix’s Stranger Things
- Come face to face with your worst nightmare – yourself in Jordan Peele’s Us
- Encounter the ultimate in paranormal thrills in Ghostbusters
- Awaken the terror within as two legendary icons clash in Universal Monsters: Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
- Try to survive the holidays in a terrifying trip through a series of psychotic seasonal celebrations in Holidayz in Hell
- Battle your way through nightmarish hordes of hungry walkers in AMC’s The Walking Dead
- Dodge the wrath of these Killer Klowns – their jokes will slay you
- Step into the pages of a Creepshow comic book, unveiling the twisted and sick mind of the Creep himself
- Enter the Firefly’s decrepit home where bodies are piled in every corner in House of 1000 Corpses
- Unveil the atrocities that have been stowed away for centuries in Pandora’s Box
You can run but there’s no hiding from the screams of five new scare zones – each gorged with murderous monsters and unimaginable horrors awaiting your arrival. Plus check out an all-new high-energy Jabbawockeez live show. Halloween Horror Nights runs select nights September 13 through November 3.
Events, Dates & Hours
Halloween Horror Nights will be open select nights September 13th – November 3rd.
Your darkest nightmares are getting a blast from the past on ‘80s Throwback Thursdays! Come with your leg warmers, windbreakers and neon tracksuits and party like it’s the ‘80s with a DJ dance party, a live band, and Beetlejuice™, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice! Plus, experience more hair-raising encounters with 10 new spine-chilling mazes that will have you screaming all Thursday-night long at Halloween Horror Nights.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Thank you for signing up. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates from Hollywood Horror Nights.