Face your darkest fears in Southern California’s scariest, most intense event – Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights. The movie studio that invented the horror genre creates all-new immersive worlds of living, breathing icons from the most twisted imaginations in film and television. Select Nights Sept. 14 thru Nov. 4.
This year, discover the dark secrets lurking in the Upside Down world of Netflix’s Stranger Things. Plus, brace yourself for these other spine-chilling mazes that will make your worst nightmares come to life:
- Face evil in one of the greatest paranormal thrillers of all time in Poltergeist
- Escape the homecoming of a bloodthirsty slasher in Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- Witness the bone-chilling resurrection of legendary horror icons in Universal Monsters
- Beware the deadly power of Halloween traditions in Trick ‘r Treat
- Survive the twisted experiment that started a gruesome tradition in The First Purge
- Encounter darkness in Blumhouse’s Truth or Dare, Unfriended, and a terrifying surprise ending in The Horrors of Blumhouse: Chapter Two
- Brave the post-apocalyptic world in a fight for survival in AMC’s The Walking Dead
The screams and thrills continue with Terror Tram: Dreadtime Storiez Hosted by Hollywood Harry, five new scare zones with unimaginable horrors awaiting you around every dark corner and an all-new high-energy Jabbawockeez live show.
Soon you’ll realize that horror may lurk in the shadows of the night, but true fear comes from within.
Dates & Hours
Halloween Horror Nights will be open select dates September 14th through November 4th.
Event hours – November 2nd & 4th: 7PM – 1AM. November 3rd: 7PM – 2AM
Full event calendar below…
***NEW NIGHT ADDED*** Tickets now available for November 4th on our ticket store!
September - November
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Thank you for signing up. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates from Hollywood Horror Nights.